Friday, June 10, 2005

Paper, Scissors, Glue...Look What I Can Do!

I must admit I was a little concerned that yesterday's graphic organizer presentation in class would be ill-received. But, to my delight, most had a good time and seemed to be excited about the prospect of using the organizers with students. I was impressed with the ideas that came forth as we were folding, pasting, and cutting to our hearts' content.

Lunch at Taylor Grocery was great. I was able to meet several second years and even had a good chat with Monica, David M., and Keila about the pains of teaching with intercom interruptions. It was also nice to hear good news from the frontlines. Several first years shared their successes with newly acquired teaching strategies. Way to go guys! I look forward to hearing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home